Monday, October 26, 2015

The Third Twin by CJ Omololu

Buy here*
Publication date: 2015
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Pages: 326
My rating: 3 stars
Ages: 15+

Ever since they were small, twins Ava and Lexi have used Alicia (their imaginary "third twin") as a scapegoat. Now 18, Ava and Lexi use the Alicia alias to date guys they wouldn't normally date. But then one of those guys ends up murdered and Lexi starts seeing a girl who looks just like her and Ava. Then the police start asking about Alicia. Is someone setting Lexi and Ava up or are one of them to blame?

I think the cover of this book makes it look creepier than it is, though the mystery can be a little spooky. It was one of those mysteries that I thought I had figured out several times throughout the course of the book. In the end, one of my guesses was right, but I had gone from one to another so many times that it was still surprising.

This book is good for anyone who likes murder mysteries. There is some some language (including about 6 instances of the f-word).

*I do not receive compensation from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this book? Let me know your thoughts!