Monday, September 21, 2015

They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Clair

Buy here*
Publication date: 2014
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Pages: 339
My rating: 3 stars
Ages: 14+

When Kenzie ends up on the school's yearly "Hottie List," the only thing she thinks it will change is her social status. But then strange things start happening--dangerous things. The girls on the list start dying in strange "accidents," one by one. Kenzie must hurry to find out what's happening, before her number comes up.

This was a good mystery, with just enough "creep" factor. I was kept guessing, trying to figure out what was going on and how they were all connected. Of course, I'm notoriously bad at figuring out mysteries, so take that with a grain of salt.

The end was a little difficult to make fit into what I had created as the believable perimeters of the story. But it didn't ruin it for me, I just had to adjust the suspension of my beliefs. This book could either be the beginning of a series, or a standalone, which is nice.

There is some language, but not sexual situations.

*I do not receive compensation from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this book? Let me know your thoughts!