Friday, September 11, 2015

Plumdog by Emma Chichester Clark

More info*
Publication date: 2014
Publisher: Potter Style
Pages: 160
My rating: 4.5 stars
Ages: 8+

Plum lives in London with Emma. She keeps this diary to share the fun, annoying, interesting, and thoughtful things that happen to her. The words are her own, but Emma helps by illustrating them.

This book is completely charming and fun. It follows Plum throughout a year as she travels and meets up with her dog friends. The illustrations are beautiful and colorful and fun.

I wasn't really sure what I would be getting when I requested this book to be sent to me, but I am so glad that I choose this one. I think everyone will like this book, kids, adults, dog lovers, and probably even cat lovers! There isn't much that I can say about it except pick up a copy. It will provide a great evening's entertainment

There is one swear word near the end of the book.

*I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you read this book? Let me know your thoughts!